Monday, October 13, 2008

"The Man Who Can't Be Moved"-The Script

buhsan dah stat kerja..wish every day is raya day...ermm...back to norm life as putetix..got cold n fever sumemore..ayarkz so miserable...hehehhe..

anywayz..as usual bila datang kerja lepas raya, mood tue masih ada evntho raya nie raya yang paling tak best..terdengo lagu nie..the man who can't be moved by the script..godness..damn best gla lagu dia..ada ka guy yang mcam nie?sanggup berpanas dan duduk di tepi coner juz to wait his lover come n see him..ermmm..tah lah..wish i can meet dis kinda of guy...hahhahah..in ur dream lah....;;)


p/s: luv guy who can play instruments...hopefully i can meet a guy who can play me a song..ermmm..


so enjoy the video clip..



"The Man Who Can't Be Moved"


Going Back to the corner where I first saw youGonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand saying, "if you see this girl can you tell her where I am"Some people try to hand me money, they don't understand I'm not broke I'm just a broken hearted man I know it makes no sense but what else can I do How can I move on when I'm still in love with you Cuase If one day you wake up and find your missing me and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be Thinkin maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meetAnd you'll see me waiting for you on our corner of the streetSo I'm not moving, I'm not movingPoliceman says, "son you can't stay here" I said, "there's someone I'm waiting for If it's a day, a month, a year"Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snowsIf she changes her mind this is the first place she will go Cause If one day you wake up and find your missing me and your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be Thinkin maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meetAnd you'll see me waiting for you on our corner of the streetSo I'm not moving, I'm not moving, I'm not moving, I'm not movingPeople talk about the guy that's waiting on a girl There are no holes in his shoes but a big hole in his worldMaybe i'll get famous as the man who can't be movedMaybe you wont mean to but you'll see me on the newsAnd you'll come running to the cornercuase you'll know it's just for youIm the man who can't be moved[Chorus 2x]Going Back to the corner where I first saw youGonna camp in my sleeping bag I'm not gonna move

No comments: