Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Best ever vacation..=)

Holiday is a best part ever..hehehe Alhamdulillah within my chemo sessions i still can go for holiday..yeaaahhh

Korea was my destination. It was unplanned actually. It happened while i was in kl. Before I'd news 'bout my relapsed.So wut to do tix already bought,ayarkz x kan nak cancel kan?so just proceed hehehe ramai yang risau..hahahah but Alhamdulillah it was turn back good..so yeaahhhh Alhamdulillah...ok went there for almost a week with lovely kak yana and ahjumas,k.lily,k.reen,k.watie and yaya. It was amazing vacation ever. I heart Korea so much. I eager to go there again cuz I couldn't make it to Jeju island. Wut a waste.

Seoul is such a amazing place. Nice view and the weather gosshhh sejuk amat,the lowest temperature was -2 celcius degree,imagine how cold it was..freezing...before tt, once we touched down at Incheon Airport it was 0 degree celcius..n it was snowingg...yeaaahhhh...n imagine i just wear sweater for God sake and i c my breath turn into wap..hahahaha wat a wonderful xp..Thank u Allah..=))

Goshhh the weather is so fresh and felt healthier eventhgh the population there is almost 20mill. Namsan tower,iteawon,in shang road(i love dis place cuz it sells such nice goodies), few places tt i forgot how to spell hahaha my bad are such a memorable memory tt I've ever had. Thank U Allah cuz giving me this opportunity. Goods in korea are quite expensive compared to Malaysia, but i guess for them it quite cheaper... kan syok if i can shop there without comparing the currency,heaven..hahhaha ohh Won is their currency, 1000 won = 3.66 rm. Nothing to buy there except for souvenirs for family and close frenz. Due to limited funds.yeaaahhhh wut to do..
oh there it was hard for us to find halal foods, we only bought halal foods at iteawon, as usual Kebab which is common food if u in a country which most of the ppl are not muslim...but it wasn't matter cuz we cooked our meal every day..hahahah last day indeed i cooked nasi lemak for ahjumas..hahaah went to wet market and bought the ingredients was very pleasant for me...seronok sangat..

hahahah aaahhhh lupa the best p
art was Nami island cuz finally i met with Park Yongha(RIP)..y in earth person loves to commit suicide if they can't handle their probs. We're as Muslim shud Thankful to Allah cuz He gave us dis Syumul religion..Alhamdulillah...i think if Allah don't give me dis spirit,I'll end up just like him,Astagfirullah...jauhkan ak dari jadik seperti itu..aminn..wut else i wanna share? errmmmm i think tts all from now..lapaq lah plak..nak eat something..yeaahhhh..those some pics taken by kak yana..credit to her..it was lovely n i love it so much..=))









No comments: