Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hope..?

Salam,

its been a looooooooooong times since my last post. aisshhh being busy for recovering myself, i don't hav enuf time updating my blog anymore. Last post I'd mentioned 'bout my chemo. Alhamdulillah it went tru successfully. n Alhamdulillah my rezeki sangat bagus, after tt..syukur. Ak dapat join bukak company sendiri wif my lovely sis n aso my Boss. I can't imagine me,umur muda belia mcam nie akn bukak a consultant firm while my other frenz struggle tuk carik kerja + makan gaji..bukan riak hahahah but feel truly bless Alhamdulillah.... a year gone tru like a wind...nothing happens n me sgt sihat, after my 6th cycles, i went back to kl to cont my works..but it last only for six months...on 11/1/2011, again my cancer relapsed,cantik kan tt date,but not too cantik as me recd the news =(.. my CA 125 been increasing from normal range which is 57 from 35. my first tot was..y its happening again..i can't tell my feeling tt time. Just termenung and try to think +ve. Doc required to do immediate chemo,cuz my case the cells suka naik cepat..so again bermulalah my episode as cancer patient with chemo bottles...

But after 2nd cycles, the result was not like as we expected. The drugs were not respond with the cells, my CA 125 still increasing. Docs decided to change drugs which cost me over rm10k per cycle..Me lucky cuz my parents afford to pay the drugs n ak rasa sgt bersyukur tapi ak sedih mengenangkan patient cancer yg tak mampu tuk cover their expenses, n aso Alhamdulillah insurance can cover it, n i can pay my parents back.=)After being in such pain and chemo effects for 2 cycles, again the drugs also not respond with cells, on top of tt, the cells already spread outside my body, which i need to face a surgery/op again to remove the tumor,i'll story 'bout it later. Now still waiting for results either to cont with radiotherapy or chemotherapy. Depending on my cells docs will decide later on...again waiting will make me suffer even more,but while waiting now we're trying alternative medication as recommended by family n frenz. There still ad harapan for me. Apa2 balik kepada Allah pencipta kita..He 's the one who going to cure us..Dia maha Penyembuh, w'lau macam mana canggih pun teknologi manusia, kita tak boleh melawan kehendak Allah..atas segala menda yg telah kita usahakan Tawakal lah kepada Allah..insya Allah..semua kuasa penyembuh adalah di tnganNya. Al-Quran adalah syifa'...insya Allah akan ku usahakan...hidup mesti diteruskan...nikmatilah bumi Allah sementara masih ada waktu..insya Allah...semoga Allah permudahkan segala urusan..God bless n c u tuk next post.

p/s: Effect from my chemo..as u can see..semua turn black..kulit jadik x cantik n kering amat..wut to do...hadap jer..

No comments: